Mike Materacky PS surgery update

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/08 11:54 am
Got a text message from Mike.  He is doing well after his plastic surgery and hernia repair that he had at Barix today. 

HG
Patricia R.
on 9/10/08 12:20 pm - Perry, MI
Thanks Heather.  I am sure that Dr. Marymor and his PS took good care of him.  He is in good hands.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 9/10/08 1:26 pm - Lancaster, PA
thanks for the update
jackie j
on 9/11/08 3:06 am - Glenmoore, PA
Thanks for the updae on Mike and Congratulations Chick-a-Dee on your 2nd Anniversary; you've come a long way baby since we first met and it's been a pleasure to walk the road w/you

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Dennis Belk
on 9/11/08 4:03 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thx HG.
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/11/08 4:23 am - PA
Glad to hear that everything went well for Mike. Thanks for the update :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Maesy1
on 9/11/08 8:54 am
Thank You so much for the update! I am glad to hear he is doing well. Tell him he is in my prayers.
                              Mae
Pam Hart
on 9/11/08 11:29 am - Easton, PA
Now I KNOW I responded to this earlier - but I guess the puter didn't like my post!!??  If you talk/text mike again, please let him know we are all thinking about him and I'm so glad everything worked out well!!  Can't wait to see his less "lumpy" self!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/11/08 11:40 am
Yep, you did...i have the email notification to prove it.  I guess its floating around in OH space somewhere!!
Mike M.
on 9/12/08 2:22 am - Langhorne, PA
 Thanks for the well wishes, gang.  I'm resting comfortably at my Mom's house for a few days so my online access will be kinda limited but I'll do my best to check in with you again soon.

Love you guys!

- Mike
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views