Insert Witty Title Here~~

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/08 5:21 am
I had my follow up with the orthopedic surgeon yesterday after he twirled my leg all around he suggested exactly what I knew he would. I have to go for an MRI on the knee because of the areas of pain and limited moves I have in it. He thinks it maybe a small tear in the menicus same as the ER thought.  So I got the call with my pre cert number for the MRI...Ok here is where the story gets good.

I schedule the MRI and the woman asked my height and weight for the first time I ever I didn't get that feeling of dread ,embarrassment  or cringe inside when having to say the number outloud. Hell I was happy to repeat for her 235 did you hear me I said 235 got that 2 3 5 ....What a personal good feeling! Ok I was not that mouthy with her but I did beam when I said 235!
kimmiep621
on 9/10/08 6:02 am
yay!  woohoo bet that was great feeling

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

deebatt
on 9/10/08 8:49 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
YAY that sure must be a wonderful feeling!!!!  YOu go girl!

Goodluck with the MRI.  I work as an MRI tech and i busted up my knee also,  tore a ligament OUCH....hope all goes well and enjoy the ride!!

~Denise
~ Denise 

Nicole0216
on 9/10/08 9:13 am - Lancaster, PA

awesome!!!!!   Good Luck with the MRI

Patricia R.
on 9/10/08 10:23 am - Perry, MI
You go girl!  Enjoy the ride. 

Good luck with the MRI.  I had a torn miniscus years ago and had surgery to repair it. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 9/10/08 10:42 am - Easton, PA
Well I heard you miss bethy and you can repeat that number all you'd like!!  Way to go!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tammypa
on 9/10/08 10:22 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Beth,
That just goes to show you that there is really no "bad time" for a WOW moment.
Good luck with your MRI,
Tammy
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/11/08 4:25 am - PA
Beth - That's awesome! Woohoo!! Gotta love those wow moments, no matter the cir****tance :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views