***Wednesday Roll Call***

jojobear98
on 9/9/08 10:19 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good morning all. Hope everyone is having a great week. Mine has been busy with doc appointments, blood work and probably another IV iron infusion by friday or beginning of next week, but otherwise, all is good!

Today I work till 4:30, then home I go! BF will be working on his racing stuff as he has a few races coming up before the season ends. So kids and I are going to go through winter clothes from last year and root out stuff they've outgrown. Fun!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Shan08
on 9/9/08 11:54 pm - the Skook, PA
Hi all.  It's been an awful week.  My gram passed away on Friday, a day after coming through double bypass surgery well.  Yesterday was the funeral... I'm pretty drained.  I'm really sick of death... I've lost mom, dad, and brother in the last 4 yrs.  But anyway, I'm back to work today.  My stomach has been feeling better lately (except for nerves), and the scale has started to move again (thank goodness).  Not much planned for later.  Next post-op appointment is on Friday.  Dear lord, I hope my diet gets progressed.  As God as my witness, I may never eat cottage cheese again!  ;o)

bye for now...
have a good one.

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
rachelstarr
on 9/10/08 12:58 am - PA
Hello everyone....i know its been awhile since i posted...i've been so bad! lol

Today I am cleaning house and organization for fall. Washing clothes and getting my daugther ready for her first day at school tomorrow....plus my youngest has ballet/jazz/tap tomorrow as well. I am trying to get myself to workout today since i have a treadmill at home. But i've been fighting myself big time.

I have a busy week and im trying to write out a list of errands and stuff so i wont forget anything..

Hope all has a great day

Shannon....im so sorry to hear about your lost. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
Pam Hart
on 9/10/08 1:09 am - Easton, PA
Shannon,

I'm sorry for the passing of your grandmother.  Keep yourself well and healthy during this trying time.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 9/10/08 2:20 am - Lancaster, PA
I am so sorry about your loss. And yes you will never have to eat cottage cheese again if you dont want to :)
Shan08
on 9/10/08 12:14 pm - the Skook, PA
Thanks all

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views