Insurance News.

DianeMarie
on 9/9/08 6:18 am - Delmont, PA
My husband was permanently laid off at the end of August and we lost our medical coverage at the end of August.   It seemed like forever since I heard anything.  I finally got my insurance packet from work and according to that info it said they picked my family up September 1!  I still have to submit the paper work before the end of the month (I will have it done tomorrow LOL)  I've decided to choose the most expensive option.  It's got great coverage and most things will be covered 100% after the deductible is met.  It's going to cost me $41 a week and that's much better than the $55 a week my husbands former company charged for coverage that wasnt so great.

I am so relieved!

This has certainly been a trying time. 

::doing the happy weightloss dance::

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
ktreavis
on 9/9/08 6:52 am - PA
Good for you!!!! SO glad to hear it!!! - Katie

Progress not perfection

Patricia R.
on 9/9/08 7:11 am - Perry, MI
Diane,
That is wonderful news.  I sure hope you are able to move forward from here with your surgery progress.  Keep us posted.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/08 7:12 am
Awesome news!
Elizabeth O.
on 9/9/08 9:36 am - Millville, PA
Sorry for all your troubles, but congrats on the insurance!
Things are looking up!

Pam Hart
on 9/9/08 11:20 am - Easton, PA
Diane,

Glad it all worked out!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
cleos_mom
on 9/9/08 12:46 pm - phila., PA
that is wonderful news
Susan
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/9/08 12:58 pm - PA
Diane - That's great news! Glad everything is working out :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Liz R.
on 9/9/08 8:25 pm - Easton, PA
YAY! so glad that it all worked out!
Shannon O.
on 9/10/08 12:15 pm - Reading, PA
oh rock on!!! I am sooo happy for you and that is one huge stress lifted!! So what do you have to do for this new insurance for your surgery?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views