Tuesday Roll Call

Pam Hart
on 9/8/08 7:11 pm - Easton, PA
Well I am at work.  Monday was supposed to be my night off, but I was called in for 8 hours of OT and lemme tell  you - could definately use that time!

Today I am getting to putting away all that stuff I was supposed to yesterday.

Then....probably not much else, and back to work tonight.  That sounds so incredibly exciting, doesn't it? 

Hubby starts FULL TIME today - whoo hoo!! so he'll be out of the house till about 4p and then I'll get up and have some dinner w/ him.

Enjoy all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 9/8/08 8:14 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam and Everyone,
I just got up and am slowly making my way to getting ready for work.  I fell asleep on the couch last night and then crawled to bed around 11 pm. 

Today I have work, and then I am home to tidy up the kitchen, which is overflowing with dirty dishes in the sink that I was supposed to put in the dishwasher last night.  After that, I will be reading my book for the discussion with Nicole online. 

Nothing else is happening. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 9/8/08 8:28 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Well today I have to work and then go back to work this evening for our Back to School Night meeting with the parents.  I don't mind it though...I just always get nervous and then feel like I don't say everything I want to say! Oh well!  In between work and the meeting I will be coming home and taking a nap, putting the dishes in our new dishwasher (finally!!!! I was sooo tired of washing dishes by hand!) and getting ready for the meeting.  That pretty much sums up my day! LOL

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

Much luv!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Liz R.
on 9/8/08 8:42 pm - Easton, PA
Wow we all live such exciting lives don't we! LOL actually I am enjoying the "normalcy"!

Today has me at work 6-4 then home to put away dishes, empty the dishwasher and make dinner for myself.

Pam _ Congrats to Brian on the full time position!! Hopefully he can find another one here in PA when LVH calls with the good news! :)

Oh I might stop and get a few more mums on my way home too if the pain lets up, I had a rough night and it doesn't seem to be much better this morning. I finally got some Tylenol PM induced sleep around 2 but then was up at 4:30 for work - always something!

WEll make it a great day everyone!

Liz
dit657
on 9/8/08 10:04 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - Dark and stormy looking out there this morning - guess we're going to get some big ones this afternoon - hopefully not around rush hour time or the commute home will be miserable.

Hubby returned to work today after having the big 'V' last week - he's fine - just a little ouchy but he'll live. I let him alone this weekend and didn't torture him with a honey-do list.

As for me I'm at work - no biggie there. Not sure what tonight will bring...probably exercise. Finally got rid of a nasty headache I had most of the evening last night - don't get them often but this one just wouldn't go away

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/8/08 11:13 pm - Easton, PA
I want to add that I came home and attempted to *surprise* the hubby by mowing the lawn (this is the nice way of saying it was waaaay over due and I couldn't take it anymore....) but the darn thing wouldn't start!!  I checked if it had gas, I used the little pump primer button thingy and spent 20 minutes almost yanking my arm out of it's socket...but to no avail.  That is the extent of my knowledge on the stupid thing - so I was all out of tricks.  Oh well.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/08 11:15 pm
till 9:30 then heading out to the orthopedic doctor to get my knee checked out at least I will have some sort of answers I hope on what is going on with it.

Then back to work for the afternoon I have a slight headache and my co workers talking about sports again of course that is all they call about every single day all day that and polotics. UGH! Is annoying the hell out of me...

That is my day in nut shell....
LABELSANDLOVE
on 9/9/08 12:49 am - EXPORT, PA
Hi Everyone.

I came into work late today. I had my pre-op chest x-ray and EKG. I knew that the EKG wouldn't takel ong but he no sooner put the leads on than she was taking them off. I said, "I take it that means that it is normal?" She said, "Yep!"

I was in and out of there in 10 minutes. Yay!

It is raining outside. I wish I could be home, dozing under a comforter (I love the rain) but Nooooo, I am at work! 

Have a great day.

Karen
keri2008
on 9/9/08 2:40 am - PA
I am back to work for my first day since surgery (8/27).  Not doing too badly, a little tired but plugging along.  After work I have endless errands to run which I am not looking forward to but must get done!  I too am wishing I was home enjoying the rainy day curled on the couch or bed under a warm blanket.  I

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views