Marlo?

Heather D.
on 9/9/08 2:38 am - OH
Has anyone heard how Marlo is doing?  I know she had surgery yesterday and I was thinking about her.

mikesuzy
on 9/9/08 3:30 am - PA
Unfortunately I have not heard.  i was going to try to stop by last night after the support group meeting, but I didn't make it to the meeting.  Please keep us posted!
jojobear98
on 9/9/08 4:05 am, edited 9/9/08 4:07 am - Gettysburg, PA
Just got off the phone with her after calling all day long.....LOL. Her phone is on the other side of the room, apparently.

But she is doing good. Her throat is VERY sore from the intubation. She is bloated. But otherwise pretty good. She has been getting up, moving around and sounds in great spirits.

The plan is for her to go home tomorrow if all goes well with drinking the dye. I will post if I find anything else out!

Keep her in your thoughts!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/9/08 1:05 pm - PA
Thanks for the update. I'm glad that she is doing well. Sending good thoughts her way for a speedy recovery. Wishing her all the best :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 9/9/08 7:48 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks for the update.  If you speak with her again please let her know we are all thinking of her.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Heather D.
on 9/9/08 9:04 am - OH
Thanks for the update Jodi - that is good to hear!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views