Tuesday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 9/8/08 8:49 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Tuesday morning everyone!  Time to rise and shine.  It's gonna be a wonderful day.  The birds are singing and the sun is suppose to come out and shine bright.  What kind of day could be better? 

Our challenge for today is to do a good deed for a neighbor.  This could mean a neighbor at work, that lives beside you, or that lives across the country.  *****ally  makes up your neighbor anyway, right?  We are all neighbors.  Do something nice for your neighbor today.  Send them a card.  Cut their grass for them.  Bake them a dish.  Anything.  You'll be surprised at how good you'll make them feel, but more so, the peace of mind you will have.  What a wonderful world we would have if everyone would do this.

So, who's up this morning?  I had orders from Lucy to sleep in this morning.  I have been getting up at 3 and 4 to do homework and reading for the last several mornings.  She told me last night to please sleep until 6.  I did sleep till 5 so....................  LOL  What cha sipping on this morning?  Me?  I'm loving me some Jamaican Me Crazy coffee.  Sho nuff is good too!!  Wanna cup??

Ya'll have a great Tuesday as you do a deed for a neighbor!!

For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Liz R.
on 9/8/08 9:47 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning! Step ahead of you :) This morning I packed lunch for a friend at work, so technically she is a "desk neighbor" but close enough!

I am working on a cup of decaf hazelnut coffee.

Sleeping is a glorious thing! Wish I could have done it this morning but I was up at 4:30 like usual to come to work.

Make it a great day!

Liz

PS - not so sunny here in eastern PA today, calling for thunderstorms and clouds! We need the rain though so it is all good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views