SV & NSV

Michele S.
on 9/8/08 7:04 am
Ok went to my 6 week checkup today and I am down 17 lbs since the pre-op visit and 90.8 overall !!! Met my personal goal for this visit and the surgeon is very happy!!

Also got my fist fill today.  It took 4 sticks for him to find "the sweet spot" I felt so bad, not for me for him.  He is so nice and kind he felt so bad and did not want to keep sticking me so he took a brak after the second one to deal with an emergentcy and tried two more times.  He found it (thank goodness)  I am really gald that he (I think intensionally) filld the needle so I was to his back and I did not see the needle until after.  I am not afraid of needles, been dealing with them since I was a kid but that would have made me even more nervous.

Over all a good trip and everyone is really happy.  I will probably hae to have my galbladder out in the future but the more weight I can loose before it is necessary, the better.

Hope everyone is having a good day, that was the highlight of mine! 
(the rest of the day really stunk, really bad day at work and I was only thre 1/2 a day)
Michele
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

411 / 210 / 200
Pam Hart
on 9/8/08 11:52 am - Easton, PA

Glad your appointment went well - keep up the great work!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/8/08 12:35 pm - PA
Michele - Glad all went well today! Great job on the 17lbs :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
dit657
on 9/8/08 9:47 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds like your band is doing everything its supposed to do, along with your help of course! You're doing wonderfully - keep up the great work!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views