I threw up!

Pam Hart
on 9/8/08 11:48 am - Easton, PA
I wish I had booeuffed before!!  The previous experiences were just awful...there had been times I would say "If I could bring it up I would feel soooo much better!"

Back at school are we??  Hope all is going well with you.  I plan on being at this months meeting...so maybe I can see you then!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jan K.
on 9/8/08 11:56 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Yeah Pam, I am planning on being at the meeting.  Not sure how early I will arrive but hope to be a Red Robin!  Hope you will be a Red Robin too and we can see each other there and catch up.  Want to hear/know about move to PA.

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Pam Hart
on 9/8/08 7:12 pm - Easton, PA
Your new avatar just popped up on my screen- lookin mahvelous darling, simply mahvelous!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GinaB308
on 9/10/08 1:57 am - PA
Hey Pam,

I too had a bad experience with a toasted "hollowed out" piece of bagel; i thought I was having a heart attack.  The pressure and discomfort were really bad and I called Dr. P.  I saw may people post that they ate bagels that way so i gave it a shot, not so good.  Dr. P reminded me that she never said Iwas allowed to have bagels, she reccomended sipping warm water and adventually it should pass, it di but I felt like crap for a full day.  A word to the wise is suficient ...............no more bagels for me!  I too have never thrown up, felt like it but it hasn't happened.  i thought maybe we had a special "adjustment" to prevent it LOL :)

Gina

Pam Hart
on 9/10/08 2:32 am - Easton, PA
Gina!  Maybe it's because we're so close in surgery dates - perhaps those were the weeks that the "no bagel pouches" were installed, LOL

Hope all is well with you.

Pam

And yes, I'm sure Dr. P is not thrilled I had the bagel to begin with.  Not that things like that are a daily practice for me *if you're watching Dr. P - I've been a good girl since then *

ladychief231
on 9/10/08 3:22 am - Douglassville, PA
Pam I have to tell you that this post tickled me so much because I can SO relate to you. I can't throw up, I cry, I hate it and I can coun't on one hand how many times I have thrown up in my life.

Well.....last night I had the foamies for the first time in LONG time and then I THREW UP. I was hugging the toilet laughing and crying at the same time saying "now I can rejoice with Pam". I'm really proud that I vomited chunks andI'm telling all my peeps at work today. Of course they think all I'm crazy about my joyful vomiting experience.

Cheers,
Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Pam Hart
on 9/10/08 10:51 am - Easton, PA
 Cheers to the

Stupid how excited we are, no?

Sorry bout the foamies and what not - glad you got some relief. Now the trick is to not eat things that make us do it!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views