Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Monday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/7/08 7:19 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!

Well I just got done my hour on the treadmill and am very sweaty and need to hit the shower!! LOL  But I will be coming home this p.m. and doing 15-20 mins on my new weight machine that hubby and I bought on Saturday! It is very cool and it is just like the ones you find at the gym so it is very durable!  I like it!!

So what is everyone else's excersise plan today?????

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

ktreavis
on 9/7/08 8:34 pm - PA
I will be doing my 5 miles between the bike and the treadmill this afternoon. I have to figure out a routine for the wieghts too, but probably not today. 

Katie

Progress not perfection

dit657
on 9/7/08 10:40 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Laura - I got up this morning and did 30 minutes on my bike - I think it was 6.5 miles but not sure. Tonight I may walk down to our clubhouse and try out their treadmill for a while - I haven't done it in a while but I've hit a stall so I need to shake things up a bit. I have a treadmill at home but don't know if hubby has it all hooked up yet. It has a 13" TV on it and has to be tied into cable in order for it to work properly. Sounds weird, I know, but its a good one and he just hasn't had a chance to get it all hooked up and going. And the last time I tried to use it it was making this loud banging sound - could have been because I was just too heavy for it - should be fine now, but we'll see. I might have to call someone in to service it.

So that's my plan for today...next?

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shannon O.
on 9/7/08 11:12 pm - Reading, PA
i'm hitting the gym after work tonight... just plan on doing cardio on the treadmill playing with how fast I go and the incline...

Karibbean
on 9/8/08 1:52 am - Erie area, PA

I'm headed to the gym to work with my personal trainer for the first time.  He emailed me my workout.  My plan is to get myself more toned before I go in for surgery in December so that I might stave off a really bad case of excess skin.

I am sure I will die before 12:45 EDT today however, from reading this workout.  Holy crap.  You don't realize how fat you are til you see what you have to do to get skinny.  lol

Wish me luck. 

Life is an occasion.  Rise to it.  - Mr. Magorium        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views