Back from our cruise...

Ready4 AChange
on 9/7/08 5:47 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Ship got in to Philly about 3 am yesterday morning. We got off around 10:30 I was glad to be home. A week with 5 kids (daughter, 3 grandsons and my cousin ,her grand daughter and my cousins friend) The grandaughter hung with my kids mostly.  Wondering where they were , if they were behaving...hahahah  . Husband and I really didn't have alot of "alone" time. I think we went to one show on board. Here are some pictures...
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c363/Ready4Achange/Bermuda %20Cruise%202008/?albumview=slideshow

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Nicole0216
on 9/7/08 8:32 am - Lancaster, PA
your pics are awesome seems like you had a great time. I have been wanting to do the philly to bermuda cruise is it worth it?
Ready4 AChange
on 9/7/08 12:23 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Thanks,
We took 5 kids with us. So it really wasn't a "relaxing" trip. I think the food could have been better. Not much for the kids to do on the ship. There is a kids crew but none of the kids we took wanted to go. ( younger ones anyway the teens had fun , running around the ship and making friends) You may enjoy it though.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Liz R.
on 9/7/08 9:32 pm - Easton, PA
Nicole - My parents did it and loved it. I went from NYC and it was a great trip! Ride home was a bit rough - we had a day of VERY stormy weather.

Looks like you had a great time! I know many times I need a vacation to recover from my vacation! lol
dit657
on 9/7/08 9:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Sandy - welcome back! Sounds like you had a very busy time and now need another cruise with hubby just to relax?! Len and I are going to Bermuda on NCL from NYC in October with another couple - we really treated ourselves this time - mini-suites with balconies. We're docking in Bermuda for 3 whole days and I can't wait!

Was at Crozer on Friday and saw the support group leader (cannot remember her name for the life of me!!). She didn't see me but I pointed her out to hubby. Do you know when the next meeting is?

Sounds like its time to relax now...get some rest and next cruise only book one room!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
dit657
on 9/7/08 10:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA

ps: the pix are great!! You'll have to tell me where all you went...

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/7/08 11:14 pm - Easton, PA
Sandy,

Looks like a great trip!!  Glad to had a good time, although running around with all those kiddos.  Welcome home and get some much needed rest from your vacation!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views