***Sunday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 9/6/08 7:31 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
Well, it looks like Hanna has come and gone.  We had a tornado watch for about an hour last evening.  I hope everyone is okay.

I did make my appointment with my therapist after all.  I was able to get home just as Hanna was starting to drench this region with the heavy stuff.  The Phils and Mets were washed out, but Penn State won against Oregon.  Go Lions!!  Good game. 

Today, I am heading to church for the first time since June.  I had either been working, sick or away all summer on weekends.  I look forward to being with my church family after all these months.

After church, my family is heading to Camden, NJ for a Riversharks baseball game.  There is a Christian concert after the game in memory of my brother who passed in February.  Also, my nephew was told he will be throwing out the first pitch of the game.

I hope everyone has a great day.  Be safe.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

litlhurry
on 9/6/08 9:14 pm - anytown, PA
HI all..today is my birthday . I think I am going to Kennet Square for the mushroom festival.( with my girlfriends). My family doesn't seem to feel the day is any priority for me, in fact my husbqnd has left for breakfast and didnt even say Happy Birthday.  Shopping for a last minute gift just doesn't mean much.I guess I am still a big baby, because the fact it wasn't a priority in advance still hurts me..........................soooo I am going to remind myself how much healthier I am turning 53 than I ever was at 51. and hope that 54 is even better. Have a great day all the rain is outta here. geri
Patricia R.
on 9/6/08 10:23 pm - Perry, MI
Happy Birthday, Geri. 
I am sorry your husband has neglected to wish you a greeting on your special day.  I hope you are able to enjoy the day, and think about how wonderfully you have done in your successing.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/08 1:03 am
Happy birthday Geri!!  Today is my mom's birthday too.  What a beautiful day to celebrate.  Sorry the husband is doing the last minute thing....but, from what I have seen, a lot of men are like that (no offense men!!)  I just think they are wired differently than we are.

Enjoy your day!!

hg
Pam Hart
on 9/6/08 9:31 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all!!

Well the GF and I went to NYC yesterday and had a great time!  Luckily the rain didn't start until we were IN the theater.  Walking back to Penn Station was a bit wet, but no big deal.  She had a fabulous time at rent, the show was of course amazing, and it was just awesome.  We went to Red Lobster for dinner as both of our hubby's despise sea food and there was one directly across the street from the theater.  This was her first time in NYC and she would like to go back one day with me for a sight seeing time.

Today I am taking her to a speciality bra shop in my area.  It's one of the few where she can get bras in her size (she is an "I" cup....yikes) and the ones she got from there awhile back are hanging on by threads!

I'm not sure what time she will be leaving - after she leaves I will be trying to take a nap and probably straighten up the house a little bit.

The weather is now absolutely gorgeous unlike the huge humidity we had before the storm.

Everyone enjoy your day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 9/6/08 11:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - I slept in a little until a little puppy face reminded me he needed to go out to do his business so we got up and took a long, lovely walk in this beautiful weather - beats the heck out of yesterday!! Came home and had a protein shake and then started doing some stuff - swept both porches - lots of debris from the rain and wind yesterday - put the chimes and stuff back up that we took in. Not sure what I'll do next - mom wants to go get her hair cut today so I'll drop her off and maybe run to a little shop - feel the need to buy something.

Hubby is still in bed - being a total lazy bum today!! Not sure what else is on my agenda for the day - I'll find something to get into.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 9/7/08 1:07 am
Good morning everyone!  Today my sister and I are taking my mom to lunch for her birthday.  Later I am going to the gym and then back to my mom's for cake.  

HG
deebatt
on 9/7/08 2:05 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
Being lazy today after a long boring work day yesterday.  I slept in way later than i planned to.  Need to clean the house (looks like a tropical storm here inside dont know how THAT happened lol).

Kinda taking it easy on my day off..i tore a ligament in my leg and its tough moving around with this leg brace on.

7 more days and i start my first official lifestyle/supervised diet program at Magee.  I have already done one week of a food diary....oh my goodness this is tough.  I so much want to not write down the "bad" stuff but I do it, i know it is for my own good and by not being honest I would be cheating only myself.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

~Denise
~ Denise 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views