Good find...check out this pic!

J. M.
on 9/6/08 5:07 pm

Y I K E S ! ! ! 

~ Jen   

Ready4 AChange
on 9/6/08 9:21 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Maybe yikes to you but you look so happy ! The baby is adorable !

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

J. M.
on 9/6/08 11:25 pm
Look at his little socks and fingers! He is so big now. His pics are on my page. Love him!

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 9/6/08 9:26 pm - Easton, PA
Jen,

I understand the "yikes" moments - but they can be "wow" moments as well as to where you are now.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 9/6/08 11:26 pm
It certainly is a wow moment. It's hard to remember I looked like that. I rember how I felt, but always knew that wasnt who I was. I'm glad I can be me now! It's great!

~ Jen   

jackie j
on 9/7/08 6:28 am - Glenmoore, PA
I hate to say it because it's soooo cliche but "what a pretty face".    Even heavy, you were a very pretty woman.   Thank your parents.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

J. M.
on 9/7/08 10:38 am

LOL...thank you...i will

~ Jen   

GD_007
on 9/7/08 11:56 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Jen,

In this picture I see a beautiful smiling happy person - I'm glad you've kept that along the way.  Like I've just recently posted to Mary  - you continue to inspire others with how well you've done and continue to do!!

-GD
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views