***Rainy Saturday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 9/5/08 3:12 pm - Perry, MI
Good Wet Morning Everyone,
I fell asleep on the couch again, and even missed the end of the Phillies game.  Lidge was pitching and I could not keep my eyes open in the 9th inning.  I think they beat the Mets in spite of my sleepiness.  Go Phillies!!!!!

Anywho, I am exhausted from the first week of school.  It has been a good start to the year, but just physically exhausting getting my room ready and getting things started with the kids and all.  Feels like I ran a marathon by 3:30.

Saturday has me changing my plans.  I was scheduled to see my therapist, but his office is in north Jersey, and I really am not so sure about driving in Hanna weather.  I think I would rather stay closer to home today.  So, I will probably call him first thing in the morning and cancel. 

I have a ton of cleaning and organizing to do.  I managed to trash my living room looking for some paperwork Friday.  I also have some knitting to get done.  I have a baby blanket that must be done by October. 

I hope everyone has a safe day today.  Stay dry, and be sure to have your flashlights available, as well as battery powered radios.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/08 4:31 pm
Good Evening/Morning

I am just getting in from seeing Celine Dion tonight and WOW what a show. I was not a fan Ms. DIon but she won me over because live she is fun of energy and of course she ended with My heart will go ...We had great seats too right by the stage. After the show we got right out of the parking lot in record time then went to the Black & White Party at Alfie's.

I am off to bed but up early to go to the Spa for the monthly waxing,facial and massage.I am suppose to go out with friends to a reunion but I am cancelling in the morning. Once done at the spa I want to come home to relax and not have to be anywhere the rest of the day. Then while home I hope to get laundry and cleaning done since Juanita is still MIA!

Stay Dry today or else put on your duck slippers!
Pam Hart
on 9/5/08 9:33 pm - Easton, PA
Trish and pa!!

We have not gotten hit with bad weather yet - but they are of course still talking about it.  My gf got in last night and we are headed to the city...come heck or "high water" as it my be, lol.  We had this trip planned LAST year and two days before the show, her husband had emergency surgery.  Today is Rents LAST performance - so there is no "not going" for us.

That will basically be my day.  Traveling to the city and what not....seeing the show.,...dinner...and trying to get back home if my street is not flooded!!

Talk to you guys later.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 9/5/08 9:58 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish and PA Board!

Just wanted to drop in real quick to say hi, been busy as usual, today my son and his family go back to Germany for almost the last time, well the kids and my DIL.  Next time they come will be for the holidays and Lori and the kids will stay, Jeff will go back one last time and come home in March, can't believe it's been 2 years already. 

Anyway, I'm headed out to buy bagels as my DIL loves 'em and spend some time with them, then at 3 I have to meet with a new sponsee, this evening I head to Philadelphia to see a play.  Tomorrow is another busy day and I am going to see the last Mets/Phillies game at Shea tomorrow night with my cousin, hoping that the Mets win the last 2 games, as my cousin has invited me to a playoff game, sorry Trish, but may the best team win it. . .  It would be nice to see my team leave their old stadium with at least a division title. . . 

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 9/6/08 12:34 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good muggy morning everybody! Took the dog for a long walk this morning and was coated with sweat by the time I got back - blech. Today has me staying in and doing housework and stuff like that. Too nasty to go out anywhere - not raining yet but supposed to start soon.

Finally over my time-change issues with coming back from Seattle - took me a little longer this time to adjust but I think I'm over it now. TOM didn't help matters but that's just about over too.

Not much on my agenda this weekend. Gonna be a quiet one.

Hope everybody has a great weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/08 1:09 am
Well, I got about 2 hours worth of yard sale in this morning.  We even held out through some rain, but when it didn't look like it was going to stop, we brought everything in.  Nothing like a house full of wet crap!!!  I am going to do it again next Saturday and will pray for a much better day!!!  It is amazing though how many people will come out in the rain.  I even got two leads on buyers for my house!! 

Later I am heading out to meet HT's new babies.....and then I will make a quick stop to see Shauna on my way home.  I may even hit the gym later.  Tonight, I am going to curl up on the DRY sofa and watch a movie I guess.  Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, so my sister, brother and I are taking her to Legal Seafood in K of P for lunch. 

Have a good weekend everyone!

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views