Shauna update #3/She's Home

Dennis Belk
on 9/6/08 4:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
Shauna didn't sleep much last night at the hospital (so what else is new?) but made it through. She and her roommate Marilyn were talking it up when I arrived at 7:30A. She saw Dr. Herman and got the go ahead to prepare for discharge. He was very pleased with her condtion and loosened her upper binder further. Whew! She did her 1st walk this morning and did well. She got ready to leave and while in the bathroom marveled at her new figure. She's still swollen but she is so happy with the results already, despite the pain. Just imagine what she'll see in the next few weeks We left the Poconos at 10 in the rain and got her home at 11:45. She held up really well during the trip and is resting comfortably at home in her recliner. Jordan, Jim and I will take good care of the Shauna. She's good, working on the pain meds and eating well and resting well.  She wants to again thank Everyone for all the great stuff you guys do for all of us!  You're all the best there are,   Dennis   

ktreavis
on 9/6/08 4:24 am - PA
Please send my thoughts and love along to Shauna. You have both been agreat inspiration to me. Have a great day, even in this weathery mess. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Shannon O.
on 9/6/08 4:32 am - Reading, PA
tell her hugs because I am sure she isn't up for a real hug lol... and can't wait to see before and after shots!!

NoMoMeatball
on 9/6/08 7:11 am
Thanks for the updates, Dennis. Please send along my regards and best wishes to Shauna.
Nancy C.
Nicole0216
on 9/6/08 9:08 am - Lancaster, PA
sending big hugs
Patricia R.
on 9/6/08 10:27 am - Perry, MI
Give her my love and tell her I am praying.
Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Alice P.
on 9/6/08 7:45 pm - Bensalem
Hi Dennis,
     Please know that my prayers are with Shauna also. YOu are allways there for everyone/ . YOu are the best.

Alice Perri
Ready4 AChange
on 9/6/08 9:22 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
That's good news. I just got back from vacation and have been trying to catch up. Send her my get well wishes.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

bubble273
on 9/6/08 10:14 pm - Levittown, PA
YEAH for Shauna!!!!  Glad to hear that she's home and resting up.  We can't wait to see that new body of hers!!!  Even though she was in our eyes just as beautiful before :)  Thanks, Dennis, for keeping us updated.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views