Anyone near Phoenixville?? Yard Sale Saturday~

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/08 8:18 am
I am having a yard sale tomorrow (Saturday/.....8 AM to 2 PM (if the weather holds out that long!!)  Huricane Schwartz said some sun up until 10 am...and nothing heavy until about 1;00....soooooo.....I am going to keep my fingers crossed that I can at least get a few hours in.  Depending on how tomorrow goes, I will hold it again next Saturday (9/13)

LOTS of good stuff to be had....I am doing it with a neighbor, my parents, grandmother and a friend, so there will be a good variety. 

If you are interested, PM me and I will give you my address and phone number.....i won't post that information on the boards.

Heather G
GD_007
on 9/6/08 11:36 am - Drexel Hill, PA
How did the yard sale go?
-GD
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/08 12:01 pm
Hurricane Schwartz lied!!!  It started pouring about 9:15....but it's funny how people STILL shop at yard sales even in the rain.  We drug everything back in the house....although we did sell about $60.00 worth of stuff first.  I will spend the week tripping over it and then drag it all back out next Saturday.....better be sunny!!!!  Next week I will put out all the furniture I also want to sell.

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views