My mom got her date!!!!!

DebiMcK23
on 9/5/08 1:26 am - Aston, PA
My mother is going to be having surgery at Lancaster General on October 15th with Dr. Brader.  I am so excited for her.  She is thrilled also.  She just needs to lose 10 lbs...  And we are working on it.

I can't wait to get her on the losers bench with me.  She is on oxygen right now, because of polio as a child, screwing up her spine, and now her lungs are being crushed by the extra weight.  She also found out she has Sleep Apnea and since she started wearing the C-Pap, she has been able to get a real nights rest...  So just going thru the testing has helped her so much already! 

I actually got up and started dancing around the office when I got her call.  I know she was afraid she wasn't going to be approved by the insurance for one reason or another.  I guess everyone has that fear...  I know I did! 

Doing the happy dance over here...

303/197/153

jackie j
on 9/5/08 2:08 am - Glenmoore, PA
Debbie, that is awesome news!   Pass on my congrats to your Mom ;-)     Guess we'll have another Brader Baby born soon....

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Nicole0216
on 9/5/08 3:28 am - Lancaster, PA
congrats it has been awhile since we had a new brader baby. I am excited
Shannon O.
on 9/5/08 4:50 am - Reading, PA
wow that is such great news!!! I am so excited for her and you... btw... Jeremy said monday should be cool!!

Pam Hart
on 9/5/08 6:59 am - Easton, PA
That's awesome news!!  Pass on our congrats to her!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/08 8:08 am
That's great Debi!!  I still have to schedule my 2 year follow up with Dr. B., so maybe I will see if they can get me in while she is there so I can go visit her. 

BTW...how was Vegas??

HG
Karibbean
on 9/5/08 2:36 pm - Erie area, PA

That is so awesome!  I am so happy for your mom!

Life is an occasion.  Rise to it.  - Mr. Magorium        
New_Beginnings_36
on 9/5/08 11:24 pm - PA
Debi - That's great news! Congrats to your Mom :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
dit657
on 9/6/08 12:16 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Debi - i'm so hapy for your mom (and you) - this is wonderful news and I've nothing but great things about Dr Brader and Lancaster Hospital. She's going to do great at this, especially with you at her side. I know I'll get to meet her one of these days - doing the happy dance with you!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
litlhurry
on 9/6/08 10:30 am - anytown, PA
Give my congrats to your mom. How are you? geri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA