??? email address

bubble273
on 9/4/08 1:53 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Everyone,

I got an email on 9/1 from someone I didn't know.  I opened it and it said "Hope your loving life these days!!  Tell me how great are things now??"

Now automatically I think it's my husband's fling that he had before after he left the first time.  It wasn't signed and it didn't even say hi Karen or anything.  This biotch has really messed with my mind in the past and so that is where my mind goes.  She's found out stuff about us that we dont' know how she found out and has done some really mental things to Garry and I.

Anyway, maybe I'm just being mental or reading it wrong.  So my question is:  Does anyone's email address that I know on here begin with Jennfran??  It has some numbers after it....but if it was someone's on here and they didn't want their email address out in full public, I didn't want to write the whole address.

I know deep in my heart that he has not talked to her.  And ever since he left we've still been talking a few times a day and he's been playing cards as usual and then heading to his sister Shannon's house to stay.  But I'm really annoyed if it is her, because how does she know these things.  She could have driven by the house and seen the for sale sign and put two and two together.  She is mental, but she's smart also.

Sorry to ramble, but I'm trying to figure this out without hurting my brain too, too much :)

So if anyone has that start of an email address, could you let me know.  I would really appreciate it.  And if I don't get a response from anyone about it being their email, then I know it is that psycho bitoch, because I know every one of my friends' and their friends' addresses.  And I only have one friend Jenn and that's not her address.  Like I don't have enough to worry about in my life right now.  So immature :(

Karen

evrblue
on 9/4/08 3:17 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
Just a suggestion...Google this person's email and see what you come up with. It might give you some info on who the person is. Also try PeopleFinders...you can put in someone's email addy and get info.
Here's a link:
http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/people/email.aspx

Hope this helps~

bubble273
on 9/4/08 9:58 pm - Levittown, PA
Thanks, Jen, but no such luck or either ends.  Like I said she's smart, so she knows how to get around things.  But thanks anyway.

Karen

Pam Hart
on 9/4/08 7:03 pm - Easton, PA
Karen,

If it is her....you summed it up....immature and unfortunately in situations such as these, you will need to just "let it go".

Good luck!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 9/4/08 9:59 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Pam,

You are sooooooooooo right about letting it go.  It just gets under your skin.  And I always never let it go.  I haven't told Garry and I don't think I will.  I will just LET IT GO!!!

Thanks!!!

Karen

cleos_mom
on 9/4/08 11:08 pm - phila., PA
Hi Karen
keep your chin up, you are better then her. what makes her think she is so great if he cheated on you with her then he will cheat on her.that is so funny that my sister was your visiting nurse and she was good she never told me, I called her last night and she still didn't call me back but I will talk to her today. hope you are feeling better
Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views