Shauna's Day

Dennis Belk
on 9/4/08 9:39 pm, edited 9/5/08 12:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Everyone,
Today our friend Shauna has a date with Dr. Charles Herman up here in the Poconos for a abdominoplasty and medial thigh lift. She's waited long for this day to come and is feeling anxious but looking forward to the improvement it will bring for her physically and emotionally. Shauna and her husband Jim are on their way up right now. Cheryl and I will keep Everyone updated via Jim on Shauna's progress. We'd like Everyone to say a prayer for our friend today for another dream to be realized and that she make her way through. Dr. Herman made Cheryl's vision a reality, which has made her very happy. We trust the same will come to our leader Shauna Dhoble.

Thank you all,

Dennis
Liz R.
on 9/4/08 10:28 pm - Easton, PA
You summed it up well :)

Shauna - You Go Girl! You are going to do great today!!

Sending love and prayers!

Liz
tammypa
on 9/4/08 10:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Shauna,
My prayers are with you today!

Tammy
Laureen S.
on 9/4/08 10:54 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Dennis,

Please tell Shauna that my prayers and positive healing thoughts are going out for her, now her wrapping will reflect her heart!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

New_Beginnings_36
on 9/4/08 11:47 pm - PA
Best wishes to Shauna....Way to go! I am sure she will do great :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Nicole0216
on 9/5/08 12:19 am - Lancaster, PA
sending best wishes and i hope she will let me see her scars since i will be using herman as well LOL. Wanna see his handy work.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/5/08 2:10 am

As georgeous as Shauna is, she will definetly be magazine material now.  Best wishes for the new Shauna.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Arlene E.
on 9/5/08 2:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Will definitely keep Shauna in my thoughts today.  I know she will look and feel fabulous in the near future.

Arlene 
DebiMcK23
on 9/5/08 2:17 am - Aston, PA
How wonderful for Shauna.  Good luck with the procedure sweetie and definitely keep us posted!
Debi

303/197/153

Shannon O.
on 9/5/08 4:49 am - Reading, PA
I am so excited for ya Shauna... and I will be praying for you and your family...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views