Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Friday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/4/08 7:21 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning Everyone!!

Okay just got off my treadmill after walking for an hour and now I am very sweaty!!!  Tonight hubby and I pick up the weight bench--I am so excited!! I can't believe I just said that!! LOL

Okay so I probally won't have time to do any additional excersie today with all the running around and then we have to put the weight bench together tonight so my one hour on the treadmill is probally it for my routine today!

What is on your excersise agenda today????

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 9/4/08 7:24 pm - Easton, PA
I just want to say - it's 5:20 in the morning and you have completed an hour on the treadmill.  Way to go woman - you are cetainly showing the definition of "successing"  I really need to get this butt moving more - I do a lot of walking and what not - but need to pick it up a notch.  You are definately an inspiration for that.  I should be posting about my daily exercise by Monday morning - I think that will be my new start date!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 9/5/08 2:30 am - Pottstown, PA
Aww thank you Pam!! But my hubby gets some of the credit..he actually gets me up in the a.m and that is a huge sacrifice since I am so grumpy when someone wakes me up!! Poor guy..but it does help! LOL

Good luck on your interview!! Sending good thoughts your way!!!  Let us know how it went!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dreamgirl119
on 9/5/08 3:06 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Way to go Laura.  I was up @ 5:30A and out doing a walk/jog (30mins) before work with my dog Duchess.  I started the jogging just to keep up with her.  I am really starting to see a difference!  I only use my treadmill when its cold or raining...I prefer to do my walking outside.  Keep up the good work!

Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views