***Thursday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 9/3/08 8:16 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
Today is the first day for the kids in Philadelphia Public Schools, so I am getting ready for work, and mustering up the strength to face the onslaught of adolescence.

I am suffering from a killer earache, and have an appointment this evening to have it checked.  It is just the worst. 

Nothing else exciting going on.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 9/3/08 8:36 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!
Trish--have a good day!! I'll be thiking of you! What grade do you teach?
Well my class is really cute and they seemed excited to be back in school which is a good sign! Today I have no kiddies it is a planning day so I intend to get a lot done!! I have to drop step daughter off at her school--she is a sophmore now..when I met her she was in 7th grade...geez time flies!! LOL

Then it is home to straighten up house and then finally maybe relax!!  I hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Liz R.
on 9/3/08 8:41 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning - Sorry to hear about your ear ache Trish! Hope all went well with the kitty yesterday - I was thinking about you.

Today has me at work, then to the chiro and to the Dr to get my B12 shot. I have to work on gathering all of my paperwork to take to the general surgeon next week to schedule to have my gall bladder removed. Going to do some research now and see what kind of time off etc I need to plan for.

Have a great day!

Liz
bubble273
on 9/3/08 9:10 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Everyone,

I missed you guys while I was gone!!  But I'm finally home and home for good this time.

Today has me taking Connor to the dentist before school, then dropping him off and down to CVS to pick up my prescriptions that we dropped off last night.  I have to take two antibiotics.

Other than that, I'm going to just relax and try to feel good.  I do have to get some work done, though. 

Have a great Thursday!!!

Karen

dit657
on 9/3/08 10:02 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning everybody - oh man I am so sluggish this morning - hit the snooze 3 times and finally got up, but then was running a tad late so my whole morning has been a blur. Today is also first day of my monthly 'friend' and that's not helping matters -nothing tastes good. Made a protein shake for b'fast and almost gagged getting it down. Am getting crampy and really fighting a pissy mood right now.

I'm at work today - should be fairly quiet as most of my people are in an annual review meeting in the conf room. Probably a good thing so I'm not tempted to bite somebody''s head off!! I could really just lay down and sleep all day to be honest with you - hate feeling this way.

I hope your day is going better than mine!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 9/3/08 10:19 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning!  Today is the first of my 3 nights off from work, so I'm pretty excited.

It appears that the cleaning fairies came and did a little bit of work for me last night (thank you hubby) but there is still alot that needs to be done.  I only got to the kitchen/dinette area yesterday as everything is taking me longer cause I am really scrubbing everything down.  Not to mention I decided to start going through stuff as I clean to get rid of things we no longer use to make a potential move a bit easier.  Today I need to get to the bathroom, living room couches/furniture (hubby vaccuumed the rugs already), our den area, and the foyer.  The bathroom won't take me all that long, neither will the foyer.  The living room couches and den will probably take me most of the day, though.

I also want to get to my parents house to wash a load of towels.  We have noticed the only time my gf allergies really act up is after she gets out of the shower - and the only thing I can think of is there is cat dander or whatever on the towels and when she dries her face, it makes her puffy and swollen.  We shall see if this trick works.

I am also getting things in order for the interview tomorrow - making sure I appear organized and like I have my life together.  HA!

Enjoy your day.  It is humid out here and apparantly although decent at 70 right now is supposed to go up to 91?  With this humidity it will certainly prove to be uncomfortable.

Pam

PS:  Trish - hope your ear feels better soon - this is no way to start off the school year!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
BlancheJackson
on 9/3/08 11:27 pm - Butler, PA
Hey guys!  Happy Thursday!  I get to spend the day with my DH today.. then ride my bike tonight!!  hurray!!! 

It's been nearly 3 weeks since I've ridden thanks to my back.. and I can't wait!

We are running around pricing brakes on the truck, and snowblowers today...

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Nicole0216
on 9/4/08 12:16 am - Lancaster, PA
I am up early today even though I was workng late last night. That is ok though. I am doing some chores, freezing corn cooking dinner to take with me to work and leave for Jason. He is so sweet I woke up this morning and he had left me starbucks money.

I will go to work tonight and that is about it.  I have a lot on my mind with the family and the stuff going on with my nieces so I have been pretty distracted. I hope everyone has a good day. Good luck with the first day of school Trish.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views