I'm home....AGAIN!!!

bubble273
on 9/3/08 9:15 pm - Levittown, PA

Hi Everyone,

Well, they let me loose last night from the trenches of Thomas Jefferson.  I came home with my hole punched self and my alien arm tubes!!!  One downfall is they had to send me home with a bag to drain my biliary tube.  That is apparently what was making me sick so that I had to go back to the hospital.  My bile duct is swollen from the surgery and too much bile was trying to pass through and it backed up making me sick.  I'm not too happy about having a bag attached to me, but hopefully it won't be for too much longer.

I also still have that lovely JP drain that we all had after surgery.  That will hopefully be coming out on the 16th.

So all in all I'm happy to be home.  I feel tired and worn out and in some pain, but I know that I will be okay now.

Take care and I'll talk to you guys soon!!

Karen

Laureen S.
on 9/3/08 10:45 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Karen,

I hope that you feel better soon and that the drains and bags are behind you in a short time!

Hugs and positive healing thoughts coming to you!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 9/3/08 11:05 pm - Easton, PA
Karen karen karen,

all that weight is off you - you are not supposed to be putting it back on by adding bags and tubes to you!!  I know it's hard to get used to being so thin...but resorting to carrying things around with you?  LOL  Sorry - it's been a long night and I'm just being stupid.

Glad you are home darling, and hope you do better each and every hour of each and every day.

My cell is 732-904-8179 I will be at LVH tomorrow at 10am...and although I know you are a bit far from there - gimme a call if you need anything - I have a GPS in the car and will find a way to get to you.....

Feel better

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 9/4/08 12:03 am - Lancaster, PA
I am so sorry you are going through this but i hope you feel better soon. You are so strong you are my hero.
tammypa
on 9/4/08 4:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Karen,
Glad u are home again - sorry u had to bring so much home with you.
If u need anything - please let me know. These darn gall bladders are
really alot of trouble! Tammy
GD_007
on 9/4/08 11:57 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Glad to hear you're back home - try to stick around a bit longer this time, eh 
-GD
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views