Who's getting their excersise groove on??Thursday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/3/08 7:24 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good Morning !!

Okay so I seem to be hitting my stride with the new schedule of pre-dawn work outs!! So yay me! I still hate it when hubby is like "Time to get up!!" but I am making due and getting in my much needed cardio on the treadmill which is my main goal right now.  Lots of cardio!! LOL

So this weekend coming up hubby and I are going to buy a universal weight bench so I can kick up my strength training and so he can get back into shape! So we will be working out together sometimes but he definitely wants no part of my Denise Austin DVD collection! LOL

So I just finished my hour on the treadmill and will probally do some stretching after work.

What is your excersise plan for the day???

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/3/08 9:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Laura you're my hero right now - since returning from Seattle I have not been able to haul my lard butt out of bed in the mornings to exercise, but I'm also just beginning that wonderful time of month us ladies have to endure, so I'm sure that's not helping. I have however walked the dog in the mornings and at night so at least I'm getting some movement in. Am hoping to be back on schedule and hitting my stride again tomorrow morning.

Sat next to a personal trainer on one of my flights and he was giving me some tips - basically about changing up my routine a little more often than I am to keep my muscles and body guessing? I do want to try my treadmill out this weekend and see how its working - hopefully it won't be screaming 'Get off me - get off me!!' like its done in the past!! I'm thinking weighing a whole person less right now will help a lot.

So keep up the great work Laura - I'll be back in the groove before you know it!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
dreamgirl119
on 9/4/08 3:33 am - Lansdowne, PA
Hey Laura,
I've been doing a Walk/Jog at first light every morning, but didn't quite make it today.  I stopped at the market on my way to the track and stayed longer than I had anticipated.  Tonight I'll do the treadmill for about 60mins and some weight training for about 45mins, to some really pumped up music.....Gotta break a sweat!

Shannon O.
on 9/4/08 3:38 am - Reading, PA
I hate to say it... but not doing a thing today lol... yoga class ugh... well yesterday felt great... woke up this morning feeling a lot of pain lol... didn't help I worked from 5:30 to 11 last night doing price changes at LBO... my arms hate me... so I will live through you today hehehe

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views