Hi

amy C.
on 9/3/08 4:30 pm
Ok so a few people have pm'ed me and told me i should check out htis board since i had my surgery in pa at barix....I live in DE and usually go to de boards and sometimes the main .  But hey i think im gonna check this out too sometimes.   I have seen some posts about the OH event and since Im off I may actually try to attend has anyone ever been to one of these what is it  all about and what goes on?

Thanks,
Amy
Pam Hart
on 9/3/08 7:05 pm - Easton, PA
Amy,

I'm a jersey girl who posts on here cause I'm a barix  baby as well - there are lots of us here.  The pa forum is a wonderful community of people who are like one big family.  Here through good and bad for all and always with wonderful advice for any sorts of questions that need to be asked.

Welcome to the group!

I haven't been to an OH event...and won't be making  this one as it is my weekend to work....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 9/3/08 9:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Amy - welcome! I live in the Bethel area, right on the Delaware line, so we're probably pretty close in proximity. Had my surgery at Barix, too - its a haul up there for me but I love the place and am so happy I chose it.

Sadly I haven't been to an OH event and won't be attending the one in October as its my hubby's birthday, but I did go to a PA pilgrimage in the spring and it was fantastic - meeting everyone, interacting, good speakers, etc. Very worthwhile.

Also wanted to let you know I've been attending a very good support group meeting at Crozer Keystone offices at Brinton Lake on Route 1 in Glen Mills - everyone is welcome regardless of where they had their surgery - the meetings are very well run and usually attended well. Sandy, one of our regular OH posters always lets us know when the meetings will be. It would be great to see you there!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 9/3/08 10:50 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Amy,

Welcome to the PA board, it really is a very supportive place for those who are either considering or post-surgery, so don't be shy and good luck on your journey!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 9/4/08 6:33 am - Lancaster, PA
welcome this is an awesome place to get support we are truly family.

I have not been to an OH event this will be my first maybe we will see you there.
GD_007
on 9/4/08 11:59 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Welcome Amy.  Just like DE, this message board is Tax Free so you'll feel right at home!! 
-GD
amy C.
on 9/4/08 1:40 pm
Thankyou to everyone who psoted .   You all made me feel welcome.   I will be going to the event i have to register tomorrow .    It will be a new experience so why not go and try it out. 

thank you,
amy 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views