I love wows

jastypes
on 9/2/08 11:35 pm - Croydon, PA

I weighed in last night and I've lost another 7 pounds.  That's 133 total, and I'm now only 8 pounds from my goal weight.  I didn't "expect" this weight loss.  I don't do anything special.  I follow my program.  I rarely eat anything with more than 2 grams of sugar.  I get my protein in first.  I try to stop at the first sign of satisfaction.  I exercise moderately.  I'm 16 months out, and I continue to lose weight.  I hit a personal goal of now weighing less than my soon-to-be-ex- husband.  I love my tool.  I love my life.  I am so happy that I made the decision to have this surgery.  Thank you, God, for pointing me in this direction.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

jojobear98
on 9/3/08 12:32 am - Gettysburg, PA
GREAT FOR YOU!!!

Congrats on all your success.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Pam Hart
on 9/3/08 1:07 am - Easton, PA
Way to go Jill!  You may not be doing anything "special" but you ARE continuously working your tool by all the steps you outlined in your post.  Keep up the great work!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 9/3/08 1:28 am - Maple Shade, NJ
That's great news Jill and I'm thrilled to hear you continue down the path of successing!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 9/3/08 11:17 am - Lancaster, PA
no miracle you are using your tool and not testing the limits. Good for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views