Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Wednesday Edition

lauraanne715
on 9/2/08 7:22 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!!

Well today had me up at 4 am to ensure that I got my work out in before work!! I like it I feel more awake than ever and I don't even drink coffee anymore!!!  So I think this may be the time I have to get up in order to workout effectively and not half a$$!! LOL

So this morning I am done my hour on the treadmill and will most likely do 20 mins with the weights after work today. 

What is on the excerise agenda for everyone today???

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 9/2/08 9:46 pm - Boothwyn, PA
My exercise for the past few days has consisted of tons of walking in and around Seattle - but no 'formal' exercise. This morning I was still recuping from my time change schedule - hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to pull myself out of bed and get back on my bike!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/08 10:41 pm - Eastern, PA
I'm in for 30 mins on the treadmill and 30 mins on the elliptical.

Going to do about 45 minutes of strength training over lunch!

RAAR
Laureen S.
on 9/2/08 10:45 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning!

I'm doing 10 minute warm up on treadmill or elliptical, 30 minutes strength training, 20-30 minutes on elliptical and 30 minutes on treadmill.

Have a great day! Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views