***Wednesday Roll Call***

jojobear98
on 9/2/08 10:45 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Good morning all........

Was so busy yesterday I didn't gt a chance to chime in. But hope everyone had a good weekend. Today I am at work and it's probably going to be one of those days. LOL. From work, I must take my son to the dr.'s. After being rescheduled 2 times already (by them) I threw a little hissy fit and demanded he be seen this evening! LOL

After that, I am going to apply for a part time job. Christmas time isn't far away, and I want to plan a vacation for next year, so I decided to get a part time job. I don't like plastic and never use it unless it's ABSOLUTE so I will work extra to get the things I want and need........LOL.

After that, its home and off to bed probably. I am a tired girl today and the kids are with thier dad overnight tonight so that means I can crash early!

Have a great day everyone!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

BlancheJackson
on 9/2/08 11:55 pm - Butler, PA
Good morning all!~  Today is a "down" day.. my daughter is home from work, so I don't have to babysit.  My DH is sleeping after working the night shift. Me.. well, thinking of trying a walk today.  It's been about 2 weeks since I've been able to go for my walk!!!

Other than that.. need propane for the grill, propel (we live on the stuff!), and I have a load or two of laundry to do.  Gonna have to get diapers before our trip to NY.. I'm looking forward to that trip. Out of the house, and Punkin is always so good!!

So sorry to hear about the kitty.. I miss mine terribly and can't wait till money catches up with us so I can "rescue" a kitty.  This is the first time I've been without a kitty since we moved to Spain.. and that was in 1987!!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views