NSV at the mall!

Michele S.
on 9/1/08 9:45 am
Ok went shopping with my mom this weekend and bought cloths that fit at both Sears and JC Penny.  I have not been able to do that for years!!  Ok so it was only tops still avictory for me!!  I am still a little confussed about sizes though, do womens clothes have any guidelines?  My mother is making me some cloths (she likes to sew and wants to help some how)  the patterns all have measurements on them that seem to be atleast close depending on fabric type.  The cothes in the store however were over 3 different sizes.  Oh well something I guess I will have to figure out as I go.
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!!!
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

411 / 210 / 200
Pam Hart
on 9/1/08 11:51 am - Easton, PA
I have clothes in about 3 different sizes....it depends on the manufacturer and what not....

Congrats on a great moment!!  Whoo hoo!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 9/1/08 9:12 pm - PA
Congratulations!  What an awesome feeling that must have been.  I too am always confused by the sizing issue, no matter what I find brands vary and I have to establish my size in their clothing before I can know it will fit.  Frustrating! 

Keri
Shannon O.
on 9/1/08 11:21 pm - Reading, PA
congrats....

here is my crazy sizing... I can wear a 14/16 undies from Lane bryant... size 9 in normal sizing of undies... but the 2x undies don't fit yet... ???

I can wear 2x champion shorts (at target) but still in 26 in shorts from lane bryant that are made out of material you would wear to work... then I have 2 pairs of 22/24 in t-shirt material shorts from Lane bryant...

but shirt wise I am a 2x/1x from CJ Banks, 22/24 from Lane Bryant, and a 28/30 from target (target's tops tend to run small)

There is no standards in women's clothing... you just gotta try everything on!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views