No PC at home

retta0426
on 9/1/08 4:03 am - Middletown, PA
I just wanted to check in quick, I'm at mom's using her pc. My pc crashed a little over a week ago and it doesn't look like it will be fixed anytime soon. I don't know how often I'll be able to check in, but wanted to let everyone know I was thinking of them. I can check email during the week at work, but unfortunately, the state has this website blocked.
Talk to ya'll soon, I hope.
Pam Hart
on 9/1/08 5:04 am - Easton, PA
Loretta,

Good to hear from you -sorry about the pc - that really stinks.  I hope all is well!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
sbrunell
on 9/2/08 3:24 am - Bensalem, PA
check out (or ask your mom to) www.freecycle.org.
It's for people who want to get rid of stuff, but don't want it to go to the landfill.
Also a great source of clothes.

anyway, you can register, and as ppl have stuff, they post it. It's divided by location, so you would only see the ones local to you.  It doesn't do you much good if it's in California.  We are members...there are computers all the time. They aren't the newest, but they work.

Hope it helps.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

sbrunell
on 9/2/08 3:24 am - Bensalem, PA
check out (or ask your mom to) www.freecycle.org.
It's for people who want to get rid of stuff, but don't want it to go to the landfill.
Also a great source of clothes.

anyway, you can register, and as ppl have stuff, they post it. It's divided by location, so you would only see the ones local to you.  It doesn't do you much good if it's in California.  We are members...there are computers all the time. They aren't the newest, but they work.

Hope it helps.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA