Need a new start...

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/1/08 2:34 pm
Dolores, buddy, we all know it can happen and it does.  If you want to come to the Phoenixville Meeting, I can meet you after work and drive over together.  I have been playing with 15# up and down for a few months.  Last week it became 25, but thank God it went back to 15 in the next three days.  I flushed my system out with lots of fresh fruit.  I found that when I eat the fruit, most of the other craving go away.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Patti M.
on 9/1/08 10:27 pm
Hey Dolores!

I totally understand what you're saying!  Like Nicole said, you are NOT alone and 10 lbs is easy to get back off.

I know I'm not as close to you as I used to be, but if you want, come on down for a visit and we can walk together....even walking is better than not moving at all!  2x around my complex is a mile and it can be done in no time!  Especially if I've got a good walking partner who likes to chat!    Give me a call if you want to talk!
Patti      
Dennis Belk
on 9/2/08 8:56 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey D,
You've got soooo much love in your life. All the ladies want you to lean on them, and I do too. I'm sorry to hear how difficult life has been for you and Will. Just know that you're not alone and you can get back to where you want to be. We will always be challenged everyday. Fight back and get back, one day at a time.

Dennis 
DOLORES VITZTHUM
on 9/2/08 9:43 am - OAKFORD, PA
THANKS TO EVERYONE --- GREAT IDEAS

I am going back to basics.   Back to suuport and the beginning. 
Protein, Protein and Protein. -- Cleaning out all the carbs again and not having them available will help.

Again "Thanks" for all the great ideas and you all will be hearing more from me!
I need to account for and again actually think about what I am putting into my pouch.
Again back to basics!!  Wish me luck and I promise to check in often.

Dolores
cleos_mom
on 9/2/08 11:57 am - phila., PA
Hi Delores
    I am here to help you & support you with anything give me a call
Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views