***Labor Day Roll Call***

Georgianne Z.
on 9/1/08 12:43 am - NC
Hi Pat!

Happy Labor Day to you!

I am trying to break out of my 'shy' habit so I figured I'd start again with Roll Call! :-)

Not doing much but stuff around the house today and enjoying the beautiful weather.  Fall is on the way.

Georgianne

What you are, is God's gift to you.  What you make of yourself, is your gift to God.

kat19136
on 9/1/08 12:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning All...Happy Labor Day...as I labor on this holiday...I will be happy when I get my paycheck!! It's also a nice quiet easy money day...so far!!  Today has me on my second day of cutting back on my smoking in preparation to quit.  Yesterday I had only 7 ciggs, good for me, and so far today as of 10:45 a.m. only 3...so I am doing good.  Wish me luck everyone!!

Pam, you look amazing in your new avatar, I want to be you when I grow up!! LOL!!

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

Jackie Smith
on 9/1/08 1:03 am - Coatesville, PA

Good Morning,
Today I am resting, walking, sipping, farting and burping! 
I am also working on Girl Scout stuff.  I can't believe it's already time to start our regular troop meetings. 
Beacuse I have been so board I invited my best Girl Scout friend over for lunch.  My hubby and her hubby LOVE to talk music and politic and the girls all play together.  They are having burgers and hot dogs.  Thorpe made pototoe salad and I tossed a cole slaw together.  Of course I will be sipping my protein.  I am thinking about taking a burger, cheese, beef broth and fresh toms - blending them in the bullet and freezing them for when I get to the pureed stage.  Any one try some of these blended items? 
Yesterday I took the left over chicken pot pie minus the crust and blended it with broth.  I froze it in ice cube trays.  This is how I made food for my kids when they were babies!!! 
Happy Labor Day!  (Of course I see this as "labor" day - the kind us moms go through in order to have these wonderful little people in our lives!!) 
Take care, and enjoy the weather!  Jackie

BlancheJackson
on 9/1/08 1:12 am - Butler, PA
Good morning all!!   I had a rough night.. for some reason.. my granddaughter was up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night... not usual for her as she usually sleeps 12 hours straight!  I didn't wake her parents as they both had to work this morning.. so grandma is TIRED today!~

Hope everyone has a good Labor Day!!  I plan on staying home.. maybe get some crocheting done.. or not.  Maybe catch a nap!!!

Later all!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

dit657
on 9/1/08 2:06 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - this is my last day in Seattle with my daughter and her family - its been a wonderful visit but its time to go  home. Miss my hubby and puppy, and even mom! Yesterday we went into Seattle to Pike Street market and walked around there for hours - I did great and I know I couldn't have done it a year ago. I still panic a little when I see big hills or lots of steps but I did them all with no trouble. Felt wonderful.

Today my daughter is taking me into her spa for some special spa treatments and a spray tan - I'll be the only person coming back from Seattle tan!! LOL!

Hope everyone has some fun plans - the sun is out here and its beautiful again - we've had really good weather since I've been here so that's been cool.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views