***Labor Day Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 8/31/08 3:11 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Everyone,
I hope this finds you all enjoying a nice long weekend.  I worked Saturday and Sunday, so today is my only day off for the weekend.  I return to teaching duties on Tuesday.

Last night I had a blast bowling with my nephew and his friends.  One of his friends from work had surgery with Dr. P. at Barix ten months ago. 

I am sore as all get out because in addition to the bowling, I played kickball with the Children's Unit patients yesterday morning. 

Monday has me attending my AA meeting, where I will be celebrating my third month of sobriety.  Then, I must get my place organized as we are celebrating Mom's birthday for a special dinner.  Mom beat most people at bowling Sunday, and is really ready to go on her own food wise.

Have a safe, calm Labor Day for eveyone.

Hugs.
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

sbrunell
on 8/31/08 3:51 pm - Bensalem, PA
Well, it's almost 2 am, so I should be asleep, but ate too fast, so you know why I am still awake.
Happy Labor day.

Take care
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

kimmiep621
on 8/31/08 4:46 pm
morning all, or should i say goodnight, i still didnt go to bed yet, yikes i'm gonna be tired in morning.   

were not doing anything special, rob is working so just me and the kids, maybe we'll go to playground or something,  then get bobby's stuff ready for school on tuesday,

have a great labor day

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/08 2:47 am
Ummm Hello look at you looking like a Hot Mamma! Kim you look awesome!
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/08 5:52 pm
Good Evening errrr I mean Good Morning

It is 3:45am and I am just getting home from a block party at my cousin's and I am friends with all their neighbors so it has been a wild day. Plus Micahel is down from th ePoconos so of course I just love spending time with him...

I will need to go to work Tuesday just so I can relax and get some sleep. I have been out all weekend to the wee morning hours. I am too old for this stuff! Good times though I can sleep when I am dead~

Today once I roll out of bed will find me going to my cousin Steve's in laws for a BBQ and hopefully home before the midnight hour to get some sleep.

Happy Labor Day!
ladychief231
on 8/31/08 8:37 pm - Douglassville, PA
Good Morning Everyone,

I'm up early enjoying my beloved alone and quiet time. Yesterday we painted the kitchen in prep for tomorrows refacing project. Today we must take everything out of the kitchen cabinets. We will seriously purge all the crap that we somehow keep for what ever reason.

Later in the day we're going kayaing at Marsh Creek. The boats are already on the car ready to go.

Update on Jessie (dog) --she is doing much better and is finally eating. She is walking on her own and is doing the steps with assistance. The head tilt has resolved it's self.

Prayers today for all those on the Gulf Coast,

Have a great Labor Day!
Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

ktreavis
on 8/31/08 9:38 pm - PA
Good Morning PA -

Today has me running a few errands and going to the gym. I would like to spend some time with hubby too. He is still in bed b/c of his back surgery. Saying special prayers for those in the path of Gustav.  Hope you all have a good day.

Katie

Progress not perfection

keri2008
on 8/31/08 9:44 pm - PA
I finished my homework assignment for Finance so today is a rest day.  Going to the park to walk shortly to start out the day.  Then just relaxing all day - reading, playing video games and maybe some more reading.

Keri
Laureen S.
on 8/31/08 10:19 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations on your 90 Days (3 months) of Sobriety!  Have a great day!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 9/1/08 12:18 am - Easton, PA
Morning Trish and pa!

Well I went out and bought another outfit and still don't know what to wear on Friday.  I posted pics of them in my interview post - and voting is now open!  LOL  Seriously - I'm 27 and can't dress myself!!

I just got in from doing all that.  Before I go to bed I will be watching more of the Labor Day MD Telethon.  My uncle died of a muscular dystrophy disease and my family has always kept the telethon on long before I was a twinkle in anyone's eye.  I grew up with it and continue to do so - although hubby gets annoyed - I feel somehow I need too.  MDA did more for my uncle and family than words could ever express.

When I get tired I will go to bed....and then up to work tonight again.  Last night was OOOBER busy - but at least we got holiday pay for the hours.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views