tell us about dumping

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 9/2/08 10:32 am

I've experienced different types of dumping.

One form is teary eyed and mouth watering with extreme grogginess.  Trying to fight it off only makes it worse, I must take a long nap.

Another form is foaming at the mouth (foamies) and extreme diarhea, a long nap is inevitable.

Another form is chest cramping, intestinal cramping and extreme flautulance.  I find sugar free peppermint gum relieves the symptoms, but a nap really helps it out.

Another form is extreme light headedness to the point where I can't hold a conversation, a nap is coming without notice.

These all can come from something you ate, or even if you didn't eat and waited to long to have a meal.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

LisaAC
on 9/3/08 1:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Donna, I know this woman in Philly, whose name I won't mention, who had surgery almost two years ago...Oct 31st '06 to be precise...who did the most stupid thing a couple days ago.  She ate a meal from Burger King!  Can you imagine?  How dumb was that!?!?  Anyhow, it began with sweats, even though the ac was blowing right at her.  The "food" wouldn't go down and it wouldn't come up, even though she spent much of the next couple hours in the bathroom trying to bring it up.  It just sat like a rock between her throat and belly, hurting like hell.  She shivered, saw stars, cried, prayed, promised never to eat fast food again.  Blessedly, she fell asleep finally and awoke to find it had passed.

Dumping is horrible!

Lisa
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views