OT Interview clothing**NOW WITH PICS**

Liz R.
on 9/1/08 10:46 pm - Easton, PA
Pam - I am with the other ladies - red top, black pants. I am in the same boat myself and must have tried on 20 different outfits at Boscov's yesterday. I have an interview on friday and am so nervous about the outlift! lol I finally purchased a pair of black/white pinstripped pants with a green top and a black corduroy blazer. It is supposed to be hot friday so I am not sure about the blazer but the rest of the outfit I think is ok by itself. I was in the store almost 2 hours going back and forth between outfits - and here I thought that I was the only one with Clothes buying issues! lol

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how you make out!!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 9/1/08 10:53 pm - Easton, PA
Well, best of luck on Friday - seems like it is interview day, huh?

Red top and black pants it is....I had wanted a blazer or something like that to "tie it all together" if you know what I mean...but couldn't find one that fit right....

yea, hubby jokes about me not being able to dress myself....lol

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 9/1/08 11:02 pm - Reading, PA
I would go for the red... and you don't need a blazer with that outfit because it is a 3/4 length sleeve

Pam Hart
on 9/2/08 11:50 am - Easton, PA
You mean we get to see your WHOLE face now??  It's kind of like "wilson" being revealed on Home Improvement, LOL  Great!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DebiMcK23
on 9/2/08 8:05 am - Aston, PA
I agree, black pants, red top...  no need for a blazer, especially in the summer.  You could do a clunky black necklace or a scarf tied around your neck for a little extra splash

303/197/153

joldaker
on 9/2/08 8:40 am - West Bradford, PA
I agree with the Red top and Black pants. I wouldn't do a blazer though. To hot and stuffy. I could see if you were a lawyer but you will be wearing scrubs after they hire you on friday so stick with just the top.

Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Pam Hart
on 9/2/08 11:51 am - Easton, PA
Jen,

I can honestly say if I had run into you on the street I wouldn't have recognized you - looking FABULOUS woman!

Thanks for the imput, too, I really do appreciate it.

Pam
GD_007
on 9/2/08 12:58 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Red top - Black Pants.
-GD
sbrunell
on 9/2/08 1:19 pm - Bensalem, PA
Cleavage always make an impression.
maybe it's just me.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Pam Hart
on 9/2/08 6:55 pm - Easton, PA
Naaaahhh...the interviewer is a mrs something or other.....otherwise the thought crossed my mind!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views