Second update on Tanya

dit657
on 8/30/08 9:10 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everybody - I talked to Tanya today - she sounded a bit more alert today than she did yesterday, but they've taken 'Bob' away from her - 'Bob' was the name of her pain pump!! She said she named him but now he's gone. She's funny and feeling good.

She's been up walking and sipping, trying to do what the doctors tell her. Sounds like she'll have plenty of help when she gets home.

Tanya asked me to thank everyone on the boards for their support and well wishes and that she'll be posting as soon as possible - doubt I'll be talking to her tomorrow since she's being discharged but told her I'd call her on Monday.

Take care everybody!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 8/30/08 3:09 pm - Perry, MI
Thanks for the update, Kathy.  I knew people who named their cars, but never heard of anyone who named their pain pump.  She sounds like she has a good sense of humor. 

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 8/30/08 10:41 pm - Easton, PA
That's great - Bob!!  Too funny - she brought a smile to my face without even trying.  When you speak to her on Monday, please tell her continued prayers for her recovery and glad she is doing well!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views