***Sunday Roll Calll***

Patricia R.
on 8/30/08 3:07 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I fell asleep on the couch again, and then did some tidying.  Had a long day at work, and then had some errands to run before I got home.

Sunday has me back at work at the hospital.  After work, my family is heading to the bowling alley for a birthday party for my nephew.  He is 26, but is a Special Olympics athlete who still likes simple things like bowling parties, and stuff like that.  I am looking forward to it because my son and his wife plan to drive down from New York for the occassion. 

Nothing else exciting going on.  Hope everyone is having a safe Labor Day weekend.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DianeMarie
on 8/30/08 6:29 pm - Delmont, PA
Good Morning Everyone!

Wow its been a strange week.  So much is going on with Rob losing his job.  I finally got my car fixed.  It was a $30 by-pass pully that broke and my husband and son fixed it.  It really ticks me off that the mechanics charged me $600 for something they didnt fix.  Gonna see if I can get some of the money back.  My insurance coverage is in the works. Emotionally I'm doing pretty well with all the setbacks we've endured.  Rob has some part time work starting Tuesday.  Still gotta have Rob and Robbie apply for a job at Giant Eagle during the night.

I work today from 5AM till 1:30PM.  I'll go in and write my Health & Beauty order and then spend the rest of my shift cleaning up my department and helping out the front end of the store.   Not sure what the rest of the day holds for me.  I will be walking the dogs as usual.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
keri2008
on 8/30/08 8:58 pm - PA
Good Morning!

I am up and sipping my peppermint tea.  I am so thankful I didn't lose my taste for that because it's so soothing to me!  I have my finance paper to complete and I'm struggling a bit but I'll get it done!  Wi**** was a different class I was taking post-surgically!  Other than that I'll be focused on protein intake and my water.  I will walk again today, yesterday was about 25 minutes total (not at once).  Everyone have a lovely Sunday.

Keri
Pam Hart
on 8/30/08 9:18 pm - Easton, PA
Morning all!!

We had a great time at my cousins 2nd bday party - nice to see the family I don't get to see that often.  I never fell asleep in the car on the ride there or back - so I had been up all day.  Got home, had dinner with the hubby, and went to bed by 9!

Today I believe has me just hanging around the house.  I have to go to work tonight - it should have been my weekend off - but this year Labor Day is my holiday to work, and because it's the over night shift, our holiday is the night before leading into the day - so my work week starts early.

I'm not sure if hubby has any plans for us today.

At least the humidity finally broke - yesterday it was like soup!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ktreavis
on 8/30/08 10:23 pm - PA
Good Morning PA -

I haven't been posting too much these days, I have been so busy with work and my hubby having surgery that it has been insane. Last night we had a surprise 60th party for my mom. We had a blast and she was super surprised. I am hoping to just get some rest today and go from there. Things should be getting calmer around here so that I can get back to the gym and back on the boards. Hope you all have a great day.

Katie

Progress not perfection

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/08 12:55 am
Good Morning All

I finallywoke up after getting home late again last night after the Brad Paisley concert we all hung out at my cousin's. TOday finds me going back to their house for breakfast then home to change out of pajamas then their block party. They talked me into bring my DJing stuff ye we ared gonna just hook up the ipods to it.

My plans this weekend of cleaning are out the window it seems I am as bad as Juanita these days cleaning.  I still feel really good from my massage yesterday Michael has magic hands!

Off to breakfast then to return and really get going!
Lesley G.
on 8/31/08 2:05 am - Allegan, MI
Hi all,

I slept in a little today -- I had been up during the night with some gas pain so I needed the extra sleep.  Being woken up like that was NOT FUN so I'm going to switch to Lactaid today and see if that makes things better.  Chewable Gas-X did help but still, things were rumbling for quite a while and keeping me awake.

Today I'm going to take a few walks (again!).  I am finding that I can walk for longer and longer at a time already now, which is very nice.  Later I'm going to a family gathering. 

I'm still feeling very good overall.  I can't believe that I don't feel hungry, but I really don't.  I'm also surprised at how it really feels like work to drink some water or protein supplement and I find myself saying "Do I have to eat AGAIN?"

Have a good day all!
Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views