Won'tbe around till next week !

Ready4 AChange
on 8/30/08 4:38 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Have a nice holiday everybody. We are leaving for Bermuda in a couple of hours. Taking daughter and grandkids. I will probably need a vacation when I get home !
See Ya !

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Patricia R.
on 8/30/08 3:10 pm - Perry, MI
I hope you have a great time, and don't get hit by any hurricanes.  Be safe and have fun.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 8/30/08 9:28 pm - Easton, PA
I am a bit jealous - but definately be careful regarding hurricanes - not that you have any control over that anyway!!  Enjoy your trip - can't wait to hear all about it!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 9/1/08 6:47 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hey Sandy - you're in beautiful Bermuda with your family right now - hope you're relaxing and having a fantastic time!!

Hubby and I and two friends are going to Bermuda in October - we're cruising down on NCL from New York and docking in Bermuda for 3 days - I can't wait!!!

How did you go? Fly or cruise? We've been to Bermuda before but never had this much time there.

See you when you get back!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views