I need to talk about "poo"...LOL

jdruski
on 8/29/08 12:24 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Jen,

Were you the poster *****commended black beans and cottage cheese?  If you were, thank you so much.  I had it several days for lunch, it was a great change of pace and really filling.

Thanks.

Jeanne
J. M.
on 8/29/08 1:57 pm
yup- that was me....however, as tasty as they are, the black beans bind me alittle....the red beans and dark red move me rather nicely....lol.

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 8/29/08 10:28 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks for sharing....now we know when is the most inconvenient time to knock on your front door or call your house...7:29 am

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 8/30/08 1:05 am
LOL...it's so funny.

This morning, my boyfriend had to wake me up because we are going out to a friends house. He got me out of bed (Im a tough case in the morning) and was like "come on, let's walk you to the pooper." 

~ Jen   

evrblue
on 8/31/08 3:30 pm - McConnellsburg, PA
I'm pre-op but have been having some colon troubles and also my pain meds tend to "wreak havoc" on my bowels- constipation for days. My GI doc recommended Miralax. It's a tasteless powder you can put in any non carbonated liquid hot or cold. It disolves better in warm/hot so I usually put it in my evening herbal tea- around 8pm. Most always have a BM the next morning. You can also take more than one dose a day if need be and doc okays it. No Cramps, No Gas, No Urgency. Just back to normal. It's expensive ($12.00 for the smallest size bottle at CVS) but worth it I think. It's the only thing I have been able to take with no cramps or gas.

Hope you feel better soon, I know how uncomfortable constipation can be.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views