OT: Is it my imagination, or ....

CherylT
on 8/29/08 8:19 am - Perkasie, PA
..... do all men on dating web sites look creepy?

lauraanne715
on 8/29/08 8:35 am - Pottstown, PA
Not all men!! LOL Actually my hubby and I met through an on line dating site....and he is quite handsome!! 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

rita61677
on 8/29/08 10:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
i also met my hubby on an online dating site. it also depends on whihc site you are on .... we met on singleparentsmeet.com - obviously its for single parents but i loved that site,. not real expensive and i met alot of nice guys on there but my hubby topped the cake for me and then some!!!!
J. M.
on 8/29/08 10:59 am
they dont just look creepy

~ Jen   

Patricia R.
on 8/29/08 1:13 pm - Perry, MI
A friend on another forum told me that every time she went fishing in a poisoned river (internet dating) she caught a three eyed fish.  I gave up on internet dating because the guys were all jerks, regardless of their looks.

Good luck.
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 8/29/08 6:38 pm - Lancaster, PA
that is a hard one. jason and i met online and he is a prince. mybest friend had to throw back at least 5 creepy guys before meeting a real good one.
cleos_mom
on 8/30/08 9:27 am - phila., PA
you have to meet a 100 frogs before you met your Prince
GOOD LUCK
Susan
Lesley G.
on 8/30/08 10:35 am - Allegan, MI
I agree -- there ARE princes out there among all the frogs.  I met my boyfriend online, and we are very happy.  I did meet some creeps, but I figured that there are creeps in real life too, and at least if they're online I can just click DELETE and move on!
Lesley
evrblue
on 8/31/08 12:41 pm - McConnellsburg, PA

CherylT
on 9/1/08 6:08 am - Perkasie, PA
Well, I finally got an email from someone interesting, and then I found out he smokes.

:(

Smoking is a deal breaker for me.

Darnit.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views