On line Support Group and one in Uniontown PA

pdplpn
on 8/28/08 9:16 pm - Uniontown, PA
Hi everyone my name is Patricia Patton and I am from Uniontown PA. I am a gastric bypass patient having had my surgery on April 23, 2007 and I have lost 175 lbs. I am a certified support group leader as well as an RN. I have a support group that meets at the Fayette Home and Hospice Building (the Old State Police Barracks) on 119 north getting off at the Connellsville exit across from the Penn State Campus. We meet every lst monday of the month. Our next mtg being on September 8th due to the Labor Day Holiday. We start at 6:30 and meet until 8:30. The other group I am a support group leader for is a new one that started this week online. It is called patriciashope. OH asked me to start this online group to encourage those who having a rough time or struggling with some issues. Now I must tell some are having some difficulty linking up  an IT from OH is working on that  for me but, the link is

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/patriciashope  Try it out. If you can't reach  me through there just go to my profile and we can get started that way...pdplpn Hope to hear from you soon... Patricia Patton
Pam Hart
on 8/28/08 9:40 pm - Easton, PA
Patricia,

Nice to meet you!  I am actually (currently) a jersey girl who had surgery in langhorne, pa....so I post here instead.  Actually I'm an rn and the hubby and I are now starting the process to move to the lehigh valley area....but I digress.

Glad to have you on the boards and wish you best of luck in the online support group I am sure it is much needed!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
pdplpn
on 8/29/08 7:06 am - Uniontown, PA
Hi Pam: Believe it or not I am a jersey girl bornn and raised. So, is the hubbster. I was born in Newark and grew up in Edison. My husband was born in Hackensack and grew up in Edison and here we are 50 miles south of Pittsburgh. Thanks for the reply and please keep in touch....Patricia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views