3 months

kimmiep621
on 8/28/08 3:58 pm
I had my 3 month visit w/Dr. P on wednesday,  it went well.  all together i'm down 74lbs,  54 since surgery.  lost 30% of body weight.    not bad, i was hoping for more but i think its still pretty good.      levels were good for most part, i have to take potassium pill for 2 wks, and i am low on folic acid so not bad,     other then that pretty boring appt.   

so far i went from size 26 to size 20 now,  and i'm really enjoying life now, what a big differance a few lbs will make,  my confidence level is up.   i went for that interview at the gym, they didnt call back but thats ok, i dont really need that job but at least i got up the nerve to go in and interview, that was huge step.   Also for years i've been wanting to do passion parties but my size stopped me,  so i finally broke down and started,   its so exciting and new. i love it

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Pam Hart
on 8/28/08 4:35 pm - Easton, PA
Kimmie,

your progress is simply amazing!!  Keep up the great work!  We all seem to want more - but remember - your weight didn't come on in 3 mos, it's not coming off in 3 mos either.  Keep working the program and keep "stepping outside your boundaries" as far as things you would have never considered doing - it is well worth it though scary.

Have a great next 3 mos!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/08 6:06 pm
Awesome Kim...You are doing great!
Plus you look marvelous Darling!
dit657
on 8/29/08 12:51 am - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds like you're doing wonderfully!! Keep up the fantastic work. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/29/08 2:14 am - PA
Kim - you look fantastic!! So glad everything went well at your appt :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
momma2
on 9/1/08 10:36 am - Harrisburg, PA
congratulations on your weight loss thus far... you are doing amazing...keep up the great work...blessings...

Sheila

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views