****TGIF Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 8/28/08 2:17 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
Boy, I fell asleep on the couch again.  What is that about? 

First, let me thank everyone who has been praying for my son-in-law, Trent.  His third surgery was cancelled due to the docs thinking that they got all the debris out of the wounds on his finger during the second surgery on Wednesday.  Things are looking up for him now.

I saw Dr. Marymor for my two year post-op visit on Thursday.  He gave me a pep talk, and suggested I come back in November for another visit, for more support, and also wants to recheck my B12 at that time as well. 

Friday has me heading to my school to unload my car of stuff I accumulated during the summer.  I then have an appointment in Center City Philly with a lawyer.  Pray I find a parking spot.  I hate city parking. 

Somewhere in there I must get my buttocks to an AA meeting and I must get some exercise in.

Have a great Friday.

Huggles,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 8/28/08 4:39 pm - Easton, PA
Looks like you and nicole started roll call about the same time.....here's a copy of what I am doing today....

Hey Nicole!

Well it's 2:35 am so it's officially friday roll call!

I have to go to the post office after work, send off some paperwork.  Then when I get home I have to go online and do some stuff for my pa license and also stuff for an upcoming conference a friend and I are taking - I have not registered for it and don't want to get told they have no more room.  Plus I told her I would make the room reservations as it is two days down in AC which is over 2 hours away from us and starts each day at 8am - so we are going down the night before and spending 2 nights down there so we don't have to get up so blasted early in the morning.

After that I hope to be in bed by 9am.  I have to go to work early today - I have to be in at 9p instead of 11p.  I've been having HUGE trouble sleeping be it during the day or during the night - so I'm already dragging.  Hopefully I will catch up on that today.

Have a great day all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 8/28/08 9:44 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish & PA Posters,

Glad to hear that Trent is on the mend and things are looking better!  Ahh the power of prayer!

Well it's the beginning of a long weekend for me and I've just finished my breakfast and will be heading out to the gym in a little while, was supposed to go shopping with my DIL and the kiddies, but I think her and my son have decided to visit with friends instead, so I think I'll go shopping for me as I need tops to go with all the bottoms Lisa has given me ;)  Otherwise, I have no big plans this weekend, hope to get my front porch powerwashed at some point and an end of season bbq on Monday. 

Well folks, hope you all have a great weekend, be safe and enjoy!

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts for all, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 8/29/08 12:50 am - Boothwyn, PA
Hi from Seattle everybody!! I had great flights out here yesterday - it was so wonderful seeing everyone at the airport - they all came to get me. The girls had gone out and had manicures and pedis yesterday so they were all spiffed up for my visit!! My daughter and I went out with her friends for dinner last night to a Mexican restaurant - we had a nice time but I was beat after the long day on planes. Slept great last night.

Today is our big shopping day - the girls are really excited and so am I.

Really just reading most posts from here - don't want to tie up too much time on the PC and away from everybody.

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
BlancheJackson
on 8/29/08 1:09 am - Butler, PA

Good morning everyone!   Today is a better day.. My hip and back are finally feeling quite a bit better.. still can bend down or lift up my knees, but the pain is all but gone!  Thank heavens for a go chiropractor!!!  

I tried to get on my bike last night.. but couldn't get my foot up to the pegs so couldn't ride yet... sigh......  lol

Spending some time with my DD and granddaughter.  Maybe going shopping.. figures.. 3 girls together.. he he..

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views