TGIF ROLL CALL

Nicole0216
on 8/28/08 2:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
Well it is not TGIF for me yet as I am still at work. I am gonna go home  try and sleep. I have a Dr. appt in the morning at 10 am getting up is gonna be hard. I have to go get some shoefly pie to take to my dads in NC this weekend. I have some shopping and packing to do and no doubt napping.

Then at 7 pm I am going to a friends house for a Passion Party. It is like tupperware but with batteries if you know what I mean. I am so bad today. Anyway, should be an interesting day.
I hope you have a good one, at least it is a 4 day weekend.
kimmiep621
on 8/28/08 3:51 pm
i'm not in bed yet,but i should be lol.     have fun at your passion party,  i am independent consultant for passion parties and its super fun.   let me know how yours goes.

as for my plans, i dont have much planned, hopefully sleep late. then my son has school orientation 1-3 meet his new teacher,  pay some bills and clean,  then go to my sponsers house for her passion party.   anyone want to go with me?  its in langhorne 730

hope you all have great weekend

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Pam Hart
on 8/28/08 4:38 pm - Easton, PA
Hey Nicole!

Well it's 2:35 am so it's officially friday roll call!

I have to go to the post office after work, send off some paperwork.  Then when I get home I have to go online and do some stuff for my pa license and also stuff for an upcoming conference a friend and I are taking - I have not registered for it and don't want to get told they have no more room.  Plus I told her I would make the room reservations as it is two days down in AC which is over 2 hours away from us and starts each day at 8am - so we are going down the night before and spending 2 nights down there so we don't have to get up so blasted early in the morning.

After that I hope to be in bed by 9am.  I have to go to work early today - I have to be in at 9p instead of 11p.  I've been having HUGE trouble sleeping be it during the day or during the night - so I'm already dragging.  Hopefully I will catch up on that today.

Have a great day all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 8/28/08 9:53 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Nicole,
It looks like we posted Roll Call simultaneously.  Great minds think alike.

I have a ton of cleaning and organizing to do in my apartment today, and I also have to run to my classroom to drop off a ton of stuff.  Then, I am heading to Center City Philly for an appointment with my lawyer.  Then, it is home for more cleaning.  I am working over the weekend, so I have to get my cleaning done before school starts. 

I hope you have a good time at your Dad's this weekend. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jojobear98
on 8/29/08 12:06 am - Gettysburg, PA
Hello all!

My morning began with getting the kiddos off to school/babysitter. Then off to the lab to get blood work done. I finally got to work and will be here till 4 today. Then my weekend begins!

this evening will be running a few errands, having dinner and them amybe heading to our local Am-Vets to hang out and hang with some friends. The rest of the weekend will be going to races. Sprint car racing is a big part of our lives as many of our friends race and my BF has been going since he was in diapers. And with it being the end of the season, it's a fun and exciting time.

Heading to a picnic on monday. And am looking forward to some yummy PROTEIN on the grill. And I will be avoiding potato slad, macaroni salad, chips and desserts! I CAN DO IT!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views