I GOT A DATE!!

rdy2looz
on 8/28/08 12:20 pm - Bensalem, PA
I finally got a surgery date!  It's one day after my birthday, Sept. 16.  I am so excited!!

Suzette
Pam Hart
on 8/28/08 4:40 pm - Easton, PA
AWESOME Suzette!!!  Right around the corner you'll be on the bench in no time!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 8/28/08 9:47 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Suzette,

So excited for you, I remember getting my date, and your's is my youngest daughter's b-day, a great day to begin your life anew!

It can be a roller coaster ride leading up to your big date, but you are on your way towards healthier and more mobile living!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

peace013061
on 8/28/08 10:12 pm - Connellsville, PA
Way to go !
Hugs
Tough times don't create character tough times reveal character.

New_Beginnings_36
on 8/29/08 2:30 am - PA
Suzette - Congrats! You will be on the bench in just a few weeks :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Ready4 AChange
on 8/29/08 2:38 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Congratulations  Two birthdays in one month....or should I say your RE-Birthday !

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

rdy2looz
on 8/29/08 4:03 am - Bensalem, PA
Thanks for all the congrats!  I'm so excited about starting my life over.  I was so hoping that my surgery would be near my birthday and it's right after.  Couldn't have done better if I had planned it!!  I can't weight to be on the losers bench with everyone else!

Have a great day!

Suzette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views