Hey guys!! Talk about pain in the butt!

BlancheJackson
on 8/28/08 6:11 am - Butler, PA
I have found a chiropractor and it is getting better.. but man.. talk about pain!  I have a swollen disk beneath my L5... I saw the xray and it even looks bad to someone who doesn't know from squat about xrays!!

The good part is that this chiropractor is amazing and is helping me!  He's even willing to see me on the holiday weekend!!!!!

Still don't know exactly how I did it.. but I'll be glad to be able to bend again.. and ride my bike!!   

Exercise and my food intake has suffered because of this.. but I'll be ok and back on track as soon as I can move again!!!! 

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Nicole0216
on 8/28/08 6:44 am - Lancaster, PA
I saw a chiropractor the whole year after my surgery because things were settling, moving around, and I was having general pain. I am much better now. I think it was a smart thing to do. I hope you get some continued relief.
Patricia R.
on 8/28/08 10:33 am - Perry, MI
Blanche,
I am sorry to hear about your back injury, but glad you are getting some help from a chiropractor.  I used to go regularly, butthe co-pays just started adding up.

Just take it one day at a time, and you will see things will get better.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 8/28/08 11:44 am - Easton, PA
Feel better soon - glad to hear he is helping you and is so readily available!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views