Who's getting their Excersise Groove on?? Thursday Edition

lauraanne715
on 8/27/08 9:36 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!!!

So today I am treadmill girl again for an hour!!  Then it will be time for some stretches!!

I am going for my 3 month check up today so wish me luck!!

What is your excersise plan for today???

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 8/27/08 9:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hey Laura - I got up and walked the dog, then got on my bike for about 25 minutes - didn't do a real strenuous work-out this morning but wanted to get my legs moving and the blood flowing before my long plane rides today. Not sure how much exercise I'll get done while in Seattle - am hoping to do some walking but the weather will determine if that'll happen - right now its raining and cold out there - ugh!!

Somebody do a little exercise for me this long holiday weekend!! Thanks!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
LisaAC
on 8/28/08 4:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I got to the gym this evening.  We actually hauled our tired butts out there at 9 this evening.  Managed to go on Monday and Tuesday, but, after running errands Wednesday, the car broke down...it was one of those "last straw" moments...I came home and slept the rest of the day away.  But this evening, we made it to the gym.  I did half an hour on the treadmill, alternating the speed and the incline, then I did some other work with the machines.  Came home feeling good.
"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views