Milk products

jackie j
on 8/28/08 2:58 am - Glenmoore, PA
For those of you helping me investigate lattes and lactose etc. yesterday, I found this product site you might be interested in....does anyone already buy this brand?

http://www.skimplus.com/

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Pam Hart
on 8/28/08 4:39 am - Easton, PA
Yes, Jackie, I buy that brand when I buy milk for myself.  I think it's good.  But then again - I have never (even before surgery) like to drink just a plain glass of milk - so I haven't had it plain.  I use it in my cereals (which is not much) and use it in my protein shakes when I make them.  I bought it after reading probably every single label in the grocery store very early out and wanted to get every last drop of protein in I could - and it was one of the highest in my area.

I looked at Dunkin Donuts website.  They do not differentiate between their regular and decaf coffees (yet they do for their tea - go figure) as far as nutritional info is concerned.  Or at least not what I saw.....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jackie j
on 8/28/08 5:40 am - Glenmoore, PA
Thanks for the info on the milk.  I'm usually a Dunky girl myself too but there's a new place by my office and their stuff is really good so on fitday I just pulled up the lattes and what I found confused me.  Guess I'll stick to DD so I know what I'm getting. 

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views