OT: Continued prayer is needed

Patricia R.
on 8/27/08 1:22 pm - Perry, MI
My son-in-law, Trent, had a second surgery on his finger today.  He must have a third surgery on Thursday evening.  Please pray they are successful in removing the infection and can close the wound up.  The doctors do not know what type of infection it is, nor are they sure they can prevent it from traveling into his blood to his organs. 

Also, please pray for my daughter, as she is staying by his side, heling him through the night.  My granddaughter is staying with his parents for now.  Also, please pray as my daughter is supposed to be back at work, as her school year started, and the students begin school on Tuesday.  Teachers came back to work this week in her school district. 

Thanks for praying.

I do wish I lived closer, as I could be there to help her, instead of just sitting over here praying and calling her.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 8/27/08 1:43 pm - Lancaster, PA
sending prayers your and their way
Pam Hart
on 8/27/08 5:46 pm - Easton, PA
Trish,

I will be continuing to think of them - I know it must be so difficult for you to be so far away during times like these.

Best wishes to all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 8/27/08 10:41 pm
Trish, so sorry to read about your son-in-law.  Prayers heading his way.  Please keep us posted.
Eileen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views