I'm home!

Lesley G.
on 8/27/08 12:02 pm - Allegan, MI
That's okay, Trish.  I saw that you were called in on Monday, so I figured they had called again.  I appreciate the support!  And I can't believe how good I am feeling now.
Pam Hart
on 8/27/08 11:56 am - Easton, PA
Lesley,

Glad to hear you are home and sipping and walking!  Peppermint tea is a life saver early on - I lived on the stuff.  In fact - shortly after post op (maybe 5 days?) I went to a mall - and got a little nauscious - and hubby found that starbucks has peppermint tea and got me a big cup of it (sweetened with splenda of course) and I even drank it at the mall.  I don't drink it much now, but remember using a lot of early out!

Hang in there - the first two weeks can be kind of rough for some - but it will all be worth it.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lesley G.
on 8/27/08 12:04 pm - Allegan, MI
I actually bought some of the mint tea that they serve at Starbucks (although I bought it Acme, where it's a lot cheaper!).  It's the Tazo Refresh tea, and I like it even better than the mint tea they had at Barix.  I've sipped a few cups already tonight, along with some water and some broth.  I am getting those fluids in one way or another!

Thanks for the support!  I appreciate it.
Lesley

cleos_mom
on 8/27/08 1:07 pm - phila., PA
Hi Lesley
glad to see you are home . you looked great yesterday keep it up
Susan
New_Beginnings_36
on 8/27/08 1:26 pm - PA
Lesley - Sounds like you are doing great!! I'm so happy for you! Welcome home! Talk to you soon :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
dit657
on 8/27/08 9:47 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Welome home lesley!! Sounds like yoi breezed thru your surgery and everything is going well - keep up the great work!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 8/27/08 10:45 pm
Welcome Home Lesley.  Glad things went well and you are feeling great.  Can't wait to share your WOW moments with you.
Eileen

Laureen S.
on 8/27/08 11:01 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Take care of yourself and don't overdo if you find yourself feeling better than you think you should ;) 

Hugs and best wishes for an uncomplicated recovery process, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

seruice1
on 8/28/08 12:08 am - huntington valley, PA
Hi Lesley,
 Glad to see your home so soon
Jack

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/08 1:46 am
Lesley glad you made it home and feeling a little better! Let me know if you need anything I will send Stefanie to get it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views