Hiya

LABELSANDLOVE
on 8/26/08 11:19 pm - EXPORT, PA
Hi everyone,

I am a lap band patient who will be converted to the RNY sometime in September (I think).

I live in SW Pa and work in Oakland/Shadyside.

I just wanted to pop in and say Hi!

Have a great day.

Karen
jojobear98
on 8/26/08 11:35 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Hello! Hope you are having a great day!

Keep us informed with your surgery progress. Everyone here will support you!
Laureen S.
on 8/27/08 12:38 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Welcome and good luck on your continuing journey towards healthier living!

Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 8/27/08 1:30 am - Easton, PA
Welcome to the pa forum! Everyone here is so wonderful and helpful and we have mixes of all kinds....a ds-er or two, lap banders, rny ers  Some being over 5 years out.  Look forward to following your new journey with you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 8/27/08 4:38 am - Perry, MI
Hi Karen,
Welcome to the PA board.  My son lives in Pittsburgh, near where you work.  Not far off Rt. 8, I just can't remember the neighborhood, as he just moved there. 

I am about to celebrate my 2 year surgiversary tomorrow.  I had RNY done then.  My sister is hoping to have lap band done sometime soon. 

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nicole0216
on 8/27/08 6:48 am - Lancaster, PA
Hi welcome and let us know how we can help you. Keep us updated on your journey/
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views